Popular Posts

TGWB on LOOKBOOK!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Let's just get this over with.

So, I'm not going to start this blog out with some lame 
"Hello, thank you for reading my blog" bs.
I'm obvi starting it out by saying I'm not going to do that.
Yeah I said obvi.
So if you're still reading this, cooool.
You've made it through my painfully-awkward-not-knowing-what-I'm-going-to-write introduction.
Now that that's over & my brain juices are flowing, I think I know what I'm going to say.

HI.
I am Vee.
Yes, VEE. No, not V.
V, is reserved for my fam. Not you.
Hmm, do you want to know a little about me? No? OK. I'm going to tell you anyway.

I'm a coastal girl. I surf - not well, but I try. I'm actually more of a SUP kind of gal.
If you don't know what SUP is, just stop reading my blog now.
I'm just kidding.
But if that offended you then yeah just get out now cause that's not going to stop.
I'm quite awkward.
Anyways...
I'm a wannabe fashionista.
I spend even though I have the, I'm-a-broke-pretend-college-girl-&-I-don't-have-rich-parents, kind of budget.
I know, you're jelly.
However, it is okay to be jelly of me, I'm creating this lame blog to help people like you -& me- figure out how to still have nice things, & be able to eat/pay bills at the same time.
How great does that sound???
FREAKING AWESOME, RIGHT?!?!?!
sorry i get a little carried away sometimes..
Mkay.

So, this is NOT your Mothers blog. I will not sit here and berate you about how your spending habits, lifestyle, views, & choices should be. However this blog will contain plenty of sayings like "IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY, DO NOT SPEND IT YOU SELF OBSESSED-SHOPOHOLIC-FASHION MODEL-WANNABE!" or "Do you want to eat today/next week/next month or do you want to buy that super cute pair of heels that are going to make your feet bleed & you are going to cry about it when you get home? Do not even answer that because I know what you're going to say you anorexic drama queen.". It may also contain things such as "I'm just saying, IF I was a gay guy I would know my fashion & not walk out of my house looking like I just threw on some heterosexual, college guys clothes. O K." 

Like my "About Me" says:
 If you're a die hard fashionista that just doesn't have the budget to live the way you want to. I got you boo boo.
We will struggle together, eat Ramen together, cry over those Louboutin's that we've wanted for 6 years now. 
I solemnly swear that I will never post something that says "LOOK we have super cute slutty dresses within your budget!" when actually, they LIED.
They don't have that slutty dress within your price range & probably never will, ya slut!
So my goal here is to help you.
The girls like me that have struggled so hard to find those perfect outfits that make us look like we belong in a freakin' magazine or on a runway, find those steals & deals & take them before some cheapskate broad with her freshly painted nails & her perfect salon styled-bleach blonde-hair comes in & grabs OUR purses, shoes, dresses, hats, glasses, hooker skirts, & our panties!

So my question to you is: 
Do you want that bleach blonde broad to come and lay hold of your panties?
Huh?
DO YA?
I didn't think so!
So read my blog & learn my witchcraft!
I mean.. tricks!
Who knows, maybe you have a trick that I've yet to think of & maybe I'll just end up using it!
(Probably not.)


SUBSCRIBE 
like now.
Please?
Peace
LOVE
Good Karma 🍷
~Vee.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment